We offer clients competitive, no-nonsense geotechnical and marine construction,
covering piling, lateral support, grouting and geotechnical investigations.
Our geotechnical scope includes:
- Auger piling up to 2.000m diameter;
- CFA piling up to 0.800m diameter;
- Oscillator piling up to 1.500m diameter;
- Marine piling of both sheet and tubular steel;
- Percussion piling including Micro piles and Dolomite piles 150-457mm diameter; and
- Limited headroom piling with the minimum completed to date 2.400m headroom.
LATERAL SUPPORT TO EXCAVATIONS:
- TB500 and TB950 soil nails;
- Multi strand post tensioned cable anchors;
- Resin bolts for the mining sector; and
- TITAN or DURASET self-drilling lateral support.
- Dolomitic compaction/consolidation of sinkholes;
- Curtain grouting for dams; and
- Consolidation grouting for rehabilitation projects.
- Micro piling
- Tubular piling
- Sheet piling
- Marine furniture (fenders, bollards, wooden fenders)
- Ancillary works
Innovative, professional and cost-effective
Plant & equipment
We own a full complement of reliable plant and equipment that is maintained in-house.
Furthermore, we continually acquire modern equipment to ensure our
geotechnical fleet remains in line with current technology.
Our major items of construction equipment include:
- Casagrande B200 Piling Rig (70t x 18tm)
- Casagrande B180HD Piling Rig (63t x 18tm)
- Casagrande B175 Piling Rig (42.5t x 17.5tm)
- Casagrande B125 Piling Rig (40t x 12tm)
- 25t Sany Mobile
- 30t P&H Mobile
- 50t Sany Lattice Crawler
- 100t RB Lattice Crawler
SHOTCRETE AND GROUTING:
- Various shotcreters, pumps and grout mixers.
- Toyota 700 Series Crane Truck and Trailer with HIAB
- Toyota 4,500 litre diesel bowser
MICRO PILES AND LATERAL SUPPORT:
- Klemm KR 909-1
- Casagrande C6
- Furukawa PCR200
- Ripamonti aluminium manual drilling booms
- Limited Headroom and stand-alone drilling equipment for restricted and high access works
- 815 ICE Vibrator
- 7t BSP Hydraulic Hammer
- Madcap 1200 – 12t Work Platform Seafaring Vessel